To understand the interests and likes of side hustlers/entrepreneurs.
- They are confident in who they are and are not afraid to show the world.
- They ride on their true personality, without a need for any smoke-screens to hide who they are.
- Their laser-focused nature creates no room for pretense.
- They do not settle for the options availed to them. They create a third option if only two are presented to them.
Not Afraid to Fail
- Hustlers/entrepreneurs are not afraid or ashamed of their failures.
- They believe that it will take many runs before eventually being successful.
- Hustlers/entrepreneurs take big risks. These big risks have the potential of resulting in a big crash.
- This doesn't stop them. They get right back up and try again!
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our initial research was able to analyze some characteristics, habits, and inclinations of successful side hustlers and entrepreneurs. We propose continued research to provide a psychographic profile of side hustlers and entrepreneurs. Initially, we will focus on those that are small business owners or people who would like to start a business and expand depending on the availability of information.
Additionally, we will provide 4-5 insights into Canadians, both male and female and in their mid 20's to about 39, that are interested in entrepreneurship. In our insights, we will determine whether this is the prominent age, their main source of information/media, and any other additional insights.