Chinese Language Learning App Market
(Question 1) To identify the pricing models of competitors in the chinese learning app market in terms of the subscription and model and how much they cost and whether promotions tend to bring in more downloads for competitors.
Chinese Learning Apps: Competitors
According to Sapore di Cina, a website focused on learning, work, and travel in China, recommends the following apps as the best for learning Chinese.
The Chairman’s Bao:
- Focus: Learn Chinese via flashcards.
- Website and app links: https://www.memrise.com/app/, Android, iOS
- Pricing: iOS 1 month-$8.99
, 3 months-$18.99
, 12 months-$59.99
). According to Sapore di Cina, the app is free for both Android and iOS and also has a pro version
Hello Talk, We Chat
- Focus: is an all-in-one app with off-line dictionary, flashcards, optical character recognizer, handwriting recognizer, stroke order diagrams, audio pronunciation, and text reader.
- Website and app links: http://www.pleco.com/, Android, iOS
- Pricing: Basic bundle-$29.99, professional bundle-$59.99
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.