Chinese Learning Apps: Competitors
According to Sapore di Cina, a website focused on learning, work, and travel in China, recommends the following apps as the best for learning Chinese.
The Chairman’s Bao:
- Focus: Learn Chinese via flashcards.
- Website and app links: https://www.memrise.com/app/, Android, iOS
- Pricing: iOS 1 month-$8.99
, 3 months-$18.99
, 12 months-$59.99
). According to Sapore di Cina, the app is free for both Android and iOS and also has a pro version
Hello Talk, We Chat
- Focus: is an all-in-one app with off-line dictionary, flashcards, optical character recognizer, handwriting recognizer, stroke order diagrams, audio pronunciation, and text reader.
- Website and app links: http://www.pleco.com/, Android, iOS
- Pricing: Basic bundle-$29.99, professional bundle-$59.99