Connecticut Famous Living Artists and Iconic Paintings
To provide a list of famous living artists from Connecticut USA and iconic paintings of Connecticut.
Famous Living Connecticut Artists
David Henry Brown Jr.
- Born in 1967, Brown is an "American Postwar & Contemporary artist." Two of his famous works have been included in the attached Google Doc.
- His first auctioned artwork was "Alex von Fürstenberg at Sotheby's New York in 2012." He owns David H. Brown Studio. More information can be found here.
- Roger Gandelman is a glass artist. He has been "blowing glass for more than 30 years." He is dedicated to "making art glass perfume bottles." More information can be found here.
- His works are exhibited and made available in his gallery, Spectrum Gallery. Some of his famous works have been included in the attached Google Doc.
- Annie Leibovitz, "considered one of America's best portrait photographers," was born in 1949. In 1970, she got a job at "Rolling Stone and went on to create a distinctive look for the publication as chief photographer." More information can be found here.
- She (co)authored a few books including Women (1999) and American Music (2003). Some of her works are available in the attached Google Doc.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.