- Bassett Events is one of the leading high-profile event management companies in the world. The company is based in Toronto, Canada and is led by Jennifer Bassett. They offer "high-profile private parties, charitable events, [and] off-the-charts weddings."
- Their past notable clients are The World Wildlife Fun, Toronto Zoo, herbiefund, Children's Aid Foundation, Casey House, The David Foster Foundation, and many more.
- The revenue of Bassett Events is estimated to be around $7 million.
- David Tutera is one of the leading luxury event planning companies offering "event concept and design, decor, planning, production, vendor management and more" for luxury weddings and non-profit events. The company has been in business for over thirty years and works internationally.
- Past notable clients include The White House, The Alzheimers Association, and The Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- The estimated revenue of David Tutera Inc is $3 million.
While we were unable to identify a list of leading non-profit event companies by revenue, we were able to identify some leading non-profit event companies based on expert mention and their high profile clients. However, since these companies are all private, they do not release any information on their overhead costs or financials.