Profile of 30-35 Year Olds
To provide a demographic profile of 30-35 year olds with fair to good credit (550-700 FICO) including income, education, political party, ethnicity, marital status, and children.
Population Size and Gender
Income of 30-34 Year Olds with FICO Score of 500-700
- 41% of 30-39 year olds have a FICO score of less than 621, 18% have a score of 621-680, and 10% have a score of 680-720.
- The average FICO score for those aged 30-39 is 673.
- People in the low-income bracket earning less than 50% of the median family income have an average credit score of 664; while moderate income earners, earning 50-75% of the median family income, have a 716 average credit score.
- The median household income in the U.S. in 2019 was $65,712.
- Based on this, an income estimate for low income households with less than 50% of the median family income is $32,856 (50% of $65,712), while households with moderate income of 50-75% of the median household income earn $32,856 (50% of $65,712) to $49,284 (75% of $65,712).
- With this estimates, the population of 30-34 year olds with an income of may be estimated to have an income of $32,856-$49,284, and this segment adds up to 1.8 million people:
- $30,000 to $34,999
- $35,000 to $39,999
- $40,000 to $44,999:
- $45,000 to $49,999: 428,000.
- White (Hispanic and Non-Hispanic): 17 million
- Black (Hispanic and Non-Hispanic): 1.6 million
- American Indian and Alaska Native (Hispanic and Non-Hispanic): 0.5 million
- Asian (Hispanic and Non-Hispanic): 1.9 million
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander (Hispanic and Non-Hispanic): 0.1 million
Political Party Affiliation of 30-35 Year Olds
- According to Pew Research, "Millennials (ages 24 to 39 in 2020), are more Democratic leaning than older generations: 54% of Millennials identify with the Democratic Party or lean Democratic, while 38% identify with or lean to the GOP."
Summary of Findings
- In this preliminary hour of research we found information to triangulate an indicative estimate of the income for 30-35 year old based on the FICO score provided. We also provided information on the political affiliation in this group.
- From our research, the demographic details may not specifically be available in the age bracket provided (30-35). In some instances it is provided as 30-34, 30-39 of 25-39.
- We have focused on the U.S.
- Due to time constraints, we were unable to provide the other requested details and suggest continued research as below:
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.