Accenture Digital Transformation Services
To understand the digital transformation services and software offered by Accenture by identifying 5-10 clients including specific solutions provided by Accenture.
- In January, Accenture helped United Utilities, the largest listed water company in the U.K., build and deploy a digital workforce management solution. United Utilities was seeking to find a solution that would integrate all of their data on one platform and support multiple contract partners.
- The solution is powered by the Salesforce platform and integrates Salesforce Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning. The Salesforce Service Cloud will be used by customer service representatives while the Field Service Lighting will be used by field workers.
- Accenture will also provide application management and development services in order to help run the platform and "provide ongoing delivery of new functionality to support business requirements and extend the capability of the solution."
- Accenture helped SCOR, a French reinsurer, "transform its internal finance function by digitizing key business processes to improve workflow management and enable real-time reporting."
- The underlying technology implemented for the solution was ServiceNow’s Service Portal and Now Platform. The system now handles over 30 key financial processes and has saved the company over 40 days per year in workload.
- Accenture worked with UCB, a global biopharmaceutical company, to implement a patient safety solution based on Accenture's INTIENT™ Pharmacovigilance.
- Using artificial intelligence, the Intient platform will help UCB manage the risks of new drugs by monitoring their effects during clinical trials, improve accuracy and consistency in reporting, and ensure "compliance with data privacy Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GPvP) productive system requirements and policies."
- An Accenture Life Sciences operations team will be managing the increased cases processed by the platform freeing up UCB to focus on value-added activities.
- In October 2019 Accenture announced it would be working with Saten Pharmaceutical Co. to build an enterprise platform to help the company drive its digital transformation.
- Accenture will migrate Santen's key data and process to SAP S/4HANA using Accenture's myConcerto to help harmonize the transition. The new platform will create a common system template that can be used by all Santen locations across the globe.
Radisson Hotel Group
- Accenture helped Radisson Hotel Group develop and implement a new customer service platform and mobile application in order to drive sales growth and ensure efficient operations.
- The Community by Radisson Hotel Group management facing website is built on Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Community Cloud. It will be used by hotel owners and frachises as well as hotel group team members.
- According to Aly El-Bassuni, Radisson Hotel Group senior vice president of Franchise Operations, Americas, “The single-platform solution gives our franchisees the ability to analyze, consolidate and segment system data to personalize the right experience at the right time, enhancing their decision-making capabilities and enabling them to respond more quickly to ever-changing guest expectations.”
- In addition to news releases highlighting Accenture's collaboration with businesses to help drive digital transformation, our research found that the company has been active in recent acquisitions of digital related companies.
- Earlier this month Accenture acquired ESR Labs, expanding Accenture's "capabilities to help its automotive clients drive greater value from software."
- In February Accenture acquired Workday, Salesforce and U.S. MuleSoft, broadening Accenture's "services to higher education and government organizations seeking to modernize core software systems for human resources, finance, accounting and student services."
- In December Accenture announced its intent to acqure Clarity Insights, a leading provider of artificial intelligence and maching learning engineering solutions. The acquistion will expand Accenture's "capabilities to meet the growing demand for enterprise-scale AI, analytics and automation solutions."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.