Advertising Agency Website Design
To obtain perspectives on compelling advertising agency website design and user experience, specifically for the following audiences: i) chief marketing officers, marketing teams, or search consultants ii) all prospective employees, and iii) prospective creative talent.
- According to an analysis done by Ben Davis and Lizzy Hillier on top ad agency websites, Made by Many was identified as one of the outstanding websites that had a clean-cut design with "rounded abstract shapes (some of which are subtly animated)".
- Also, the site's conversational copy makes Made by Many look warm and friendly. Another unique feature of this agency's website is its newsletter sign-up option.
- In attracting prospective talent, Made by Many uses a "social-style notification in the header menu" to alert its website visitors at the job vacancies section.
- Stink Studios has a website that exudes a similar "kind of cool you get from those infrequently-published fashion magazines you see in the newsagents with titles such as ‘The Gentlewoman’ or ‘sum zine’". This website looks nice even when all images have not fully loaded.
- Be Heard is another exemplary ad agency website that exudes confidence. The agency does this by using harsh lines and images that are tightly packed on its website.
- Be Heard's homepage is full of personality. This homepage contains handwriting and portraits of individual employees who showcase their latest projects.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.