AI-Driven Generative Art: Key Players
- The goal of this research is to identify additional key players and the art piece created in the AI-driven generative art market, to further understand the competitive landscape of this category.
Artist: Helena Sarin
- This artist uses Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) to create her art pieces.
Artist: Gene Kogan
- This artist uses software, generative systems, and computer science in his art and teachings.
- Project: "Invisible cities"
Artist: Mike Tyka
Artist: David Young
Artist: Robbie Barrat
Artist: James Bridle
Artist: Jenna Sutela
- This artist is an existentialist who uses slime other materials to advance controversial theories.
Artist: Hito Steyerl
- This artist focuses on how technology impacts society, with her pieces developed from a philosophical perspective.
Artist: Ian Cheng
Artist: Anna Ridler
Artist: Tom White
Artist: Ahmed Elgammal
Artist: Daniel Ambrosi
Artist: Pindar Van Arman
- This artist develops his art by teaching robots to paint, using AI and 3D printing, as well as robotic arms.
- Project: "Autonymous"
Summary of Additional One-Hour of Research Relevant To The Goal
- Our additional hour of research identified 14 additional key players in the AI-driven art market. We provided their approach to their artwork, and at least one project, with links, for each artist.
- As mentioned in early research, we are unable to access your linked document, so have provided the information in a bulleted list below.
- Further research is recommended below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.