Air Masks: Competitive Landscape
To obtain a competitive landscape of the following air mask brands: Airinum, Airmotion, Airpop, Rpur, and MEO Air. Details provided should include their business models, branding and marketing approaches, success in the industry so far, and their overall position in the market.
- Headquartered in Sweden, Airinum is working towards tackling air pollution globally, by providing "high-quality breathing masks for urban and health conscious individuals".
- Founded in 2015, the company has raised total funding of $1.7 million.
- In 2018, Airinum won the Gold prize in the Fashion Design category at the 11th International Design Awards (IDA).
- Founded by Chris Hosmer, Airpop is a Chinese company that specializes in making face masks. The company positions itself as a brand that designs high-quality masks that fit on East Asian faces.
- After observing that many masks in China "are designed for Caucasian faces and often don’t actually seal properly [on Chinese faces],” the company decided to address this problem. It has earned a reputation as the first company to manufacture masks that conform to the headforms of Asians.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Within the first hour, we have provided some information about the provided air mask brands, including Airinum, Airmotion, and Airpop. For more details, we recommend further research to provide a competitive landscape of Airinum, Airmotion, Airpop, Rpur, and MEO Air. For each of these companies, we would provide the following information: i) their business model, ii) branding and marketing approaches/tactics, iii) success in the industry so far, iv) and their overall position in the market.
As an alternative, we may provide information about any 3 (THREE) companies in this list: Airinum, Airmotion, Airpop, Rpur, and MEO Air. For each of the three (3) companies selected, we would provide the following details: i) their business model, ii) branding and marketing approaches/tactics, iii) success in the industry so far, iv) and their overall position in the market. [NB If this is the preferred option, please let us know which three companies we should focus on.]