Air and Water Filtration Market
You are looking to find information on the US residential air and water filtration markets including market size and growth, trends, drivers, and key players. You will be using this information to compile a category research report.
- The global residential air purifier market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% by 2023.
- The global air purifier market is expected to reach $6.18 billion by 2023.
- The US market size and growth is hard to find publicly available. We found this paid report that mentions in the summary that the US market is expected to reach $3.9 billion by 2023, however, this covers all types of air filtration and not just residential.
- The air purifier market is segmented into "high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters, ionic filters, and activated carbon and electrostatic precipitators".
- Drivers for the air purification market include high-pollution levels, growing urban population, and rising levels of disposable income.
- Some known larger companies in the US air purification market include 3M, Airex Filter Corporation, Lydall, and Purafil.
- The global residential water purifier market is expected to reach $58.3 billion by 2025, with a CAGR of about 9%.
- The US water purifier market is harder to find publicly available. We did find this paid report by Mintel. We also found a report that combines both categories and is paywalled, but mentions in the summary that the "consumer water and air treatment systems is expected to rise 5.5 percent annually to $2.3 billion in 2019".
- The water purification market is segmented into "RO Water Purifier, UV Water Purifier and Other".
- Drivers for the water filtration market include increased incidence of waterborne illnesses, rising levels of water pollution, and a rise in disposable income.
- Key players for the water purification market include 3M, LG, Unilever, and EcoWater Systems.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.