Alcohol Brand Venture Capital Firms
To have a list of Venture Capital firms or investors that fund alcohol brands or have funded alcohol brands in the US in order to evaluate a market opportunity.
During our preliminary research, we were able to identify four Venture Capital firms or investors that fund alcohol brands or have funded alcohol brands in the US. Below is an overview of our early findings.
- Isocline Ventures provides Venture Capital funding, as well as operational expertise, to companies that are in the Wine and Spirits industry.
- They provide funding and expertise to companies at any stage in the process, from incubation to the growth stages.
- The sole partner for Isocline Ventures is Kevin Simback.
- Constellation Ventures is focusing on investing $100 million in female-founded or led alcohol beverage businesses in the U.S. by 2028.
- Based on their latest initiatives, they also provide minority investments to U.S. alcohol beverage businesses.
- Besides investments, Constellation Ventures also offers beverage alcohol experience, relationships in the industry, and partners and constellation employees.
Lion Capital Brands
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
During our preliminary research, we were able to identify four Venture Capital firms or investors that fund alcohol brands or have funded alcohol brands in the US. However, our research suggests there are more Venture Capital firms or investors that fund these brands.
Because of this, we suggest diving deeper with additional research to identify 3-5 additional Venture Capital firms or investors hat fund alcohol brands or have funded alcohol brands in the US. For each Venture Capital firms or investor, we can provide their name, a link to their website, an overview of who they are and the types of brands they invest in, and a list of alcohol brands they have already invested in, as available.