Alton Brown's Competitors
To obtain information on Alton Brown's non-chef competitors, the top non-chef food technology/food science influencers, website traffic for recipes, promoting tours/schedules online for a client meeting and strategy session regarding the design and development of a new website.
- His Twitter page is accessible here.
- His Facebook page is found here.
- Brown's podcast is found here.
- He has programs on Food Network including Good Eats as well as Food Network star, Iron Chef America and Cutthroat Kitchen.
- He has written Alton Brown: EveryDayCook and has scores on recipes on videos on Food Network.
- Some of his highest rated recipes include Good Eats Roast Turkey, The Chewy, Who Loves Ya Baby-Back, Guacamole, and "Instant" Pancake Mix.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We propose to provide a list of 6-9 non-chef competitors or influencers to Alton Brown. These non-chef competitors will be based on Brown's content including food science, food technology, recipes, and humorous but helpful offerings. For each competitor, we will provide their social media handles, the traffic each receives on their websites or social media pages of people searching for recipes, and how each competitor is promoting tours/schedules online.
We also propose to provide 5-7 insights on which social media platforms Alton Brown should consider focusing on for the best audience growth opportunity.
We further propose to provide the top 5 influencers in food technology or food science with similar content to Alton Brown's.