US Event Planning Market
To obtain information about the event planning market in the United States, including market size and segmentation. This research would be used to prove the significance of the amateur event planning segment.
- In terms of revenue, IBISWorld reports that the United States "party & event planners industry" is currently worth $5.4bn.
- On average, this market has grown by 2.9% yearly between 2014 and 2019.
- There are currently 142,097 event businesses in the United States.
- Wedding planning and management constitute a large portion of services offered by this industry.
- Consumers' ability and willingness to spend on professional party and event planning services is greatly influenced by their levels of personal disposable income.
- Conferences are the most popular type of events, with 62% of organizers planning them.
- Direct spending on meetings and events in the United States is worth $325 billion.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.