American Industrial Partners Research
To create a spreadsheet detailing the current investments of the American Industrial Partners. Specifically, to provide the investment name, industry, syntheses of what they do, acquisition year, current revenue, logos, the amount paid for the investment, and any newsworthy information about the acquired company.
The attached spreadsheet contains a list of the current investments of the American Industrial Partners (AIP).
AHF Products (Armstrong Hardwood Flooring)
- Industry: Aerospace & Defense
- Overview: The company is "a full-service manufacturer and integrator of aerospace automation technologies and a wide variety of aerospace tooling, including metallic and composite molds, mandrels, assembly jig and fixtures and cutting technology."
- Acquisition year: 2012
- Revenue: $215 million
- News: In May 2020, Ascent Aerospace signed a partnership agreement with Titomic, the Australian metal additive manufacturing company, to produce tooling products for Ascent Aerospace.
Summary of Our Early Findings Relevant to The Goals
- The initial search provided a detailed analysis of two of AIP's current investments, including the investment name, industry, syntheses of what they do, acquisition year, current revenue, logos, the amount paid for the investment, and any newsworthy information about the acquired company. There are 16 remaining investments.
- This link provides a list of AIP's previous investments (16 investments). We are suggesting a deeper dive into the company's previous investments to understand the acquisition patterns and how successful these investments were.
- In some cases, the amount paid for the investment could not be available in the public domain, as both companies chose not to disclose these details. In this case, we will fill the spreadsheet cell with N/A.
- Our recommendations are based on our findings in early research.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.