This research aims to identify the following:
1. How many Americans buy luxury properties in India.
2. How many Americans buy luxury properties in Bangalore.
3. The consumption habit of wealthy Indians.
4. How many properties wealthy Indians own on average.
5. A demographic analysis of wealthy Indians. (education, income level, children, consumption habits, news sources, etc.)
6. What news sources non-resident Indians go to keep in touch with local Indian news.
7. Bangalore luxury apartment competitive analysis.
8. Most important selling points for people seeking luxury units in Bangalore.
9. Where sales for luxury apartment sales in Bangalore come from.
10. Income level of surrounding areas:
a. Thanisandra Main Road, near Manyata Tech Park
b. Bengaluru, Karnataka 560077
c. Bavdhan, Pune, Maharashtra 411021
d. Off Hennur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560077
e. Hosahalli, International Airport Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562157
11. What the advertising strategy and budget is for top real estate companies in India and globally.
This research will be used for marketing purposes.