EY Advisory Leadership
To find out insights on EY’s leadership for advisory and transaction advisory services, and information about EY’s Miami office including insights on leadership, projects, clients, revenue, growth, etc.
EY Leadership: Advisory
- Hank Prybylski is the EY Americas Vice Chair for its Advisory services. Mr. Prybylski has 30 years of experience of working with Fortune 500 companies and currently oversees more than 20,000 consultants providing digital, analytics, cybersecurity, technology, risk and people services.
- Norman Lonergan leads EY Global Advisory Services. He currently oversees a team of 54,000 people, spread across the world, to help leading global businesses to address complex industry issues and capitalize on opportunities to grow, improve and protect their businesses.
- Hyong Y. Kim works as EY Americas Advisory Deputy Vice Chair. Mr. Kim helps clients achieve hyper growth through innovation, guiding them through their own digital transformation story, and helping them solve their most challenging business problems.
EY Leadership: Transaction Advisory
- Bill Casey serves as EY Americas Vice Chair of Transaction Advisory Services. Mr. Casey’s primary responsibilities include advising clients on capital strategy, M&A, public company spin offs, IPOs and securities offerings.
- Jennifer Arnolie serves as EY Americas Transaction Advisory Services Deputy Leader. Her primary responsibility is to advise EY clients on transaction tax, bankruptcy and restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, leveraged buy-outs, cross-border transactions, post-acquisition integration. She also leads due-diligence investigations for the company.
- Ambar Boodhoo works as EY Americas Life Sciences Transactions Leader. His primary responsibility is to advise life sciences and health care clients on their capital and transaction agendas from strategy through execution, primarily focusing on large, complex investments.
EY Miami Office
- EY launched EY wavespaceTM, one of its first collaborative innovation centers in the Miami area in April 2019.
- The objective of this recently launched facility is to help companies drive business transformation.
- The leadership of EY Wavespace includes the following four personalities: Gil Forer, Catriona Campbell, Woodruff Driggs and Terje Andersen.
- Gil Forer leads the digital go-to-market strategy for EY
- Catriona Campbell is EY EMEIA Advisory wavespace Leader.
- Woodruff Driggs works as the EY Americas Advisory Digital Transformation Wavespace Leader.
- Terje Andersen leads Digital and wavespace across EMEIA for EY.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.