Premium Tequila Industry
To understand the premium tequila industry.
TEQUILA INDUSTRY (PREMIUM)
- Pricing on a bottle has been increasing. The price range for premium and ultra premium is now from under $50 up to $1,000.
- Premium ranges from $50 to $300.
- Consumers who understand the quality of this are driving these prices.
- Most of them are aged in ex-bourbon barrels.
- As the quality and price increase, the consumer interest increases as well.
- Patron were the first producers of the ultra-premuim tequila.
- About 6 brands control 85% of the market share in this space. Some of these companies include Patron, Don Julio, and Herradura.
- Some producers from the top 12 brands include Casa Noble, El Tesoro, Espolòn, Milagro, and Partida.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.