Urgent Care Center Players
Analyze the key players in the Urgent Care Center category in the US, including Wellnow Urgent Care, MedExpress, City MD, GoHealth, Fast Pace, Premier, Urgent Team, MD Now, and CRH. Provide basic services and value added services, number of locations, hours, affiliations, mass media presence, base of operations/designated market territory, types of insurance, and cost for non-insured patients
- MedExpress offers the following services, walk-in illness treatment, walk-in injury treatment, wellness exams, and employer health services.
- They are open from 8am to 8pm every day, with no need for appointment to be made. https://www.medexpress.com
- Their recently media coverage was related to their partnership with The Health Plan (THP), a health maintenance organization in West Virginia.
- They do not list prices of services on the website.https://www.medexpress.com
- Their marketing proposition is ‘Why wait to feel better?’, and is focused it not making sense to wait to go to the doctor when ill.
Wellnow Urgent Care
- Wellnow Urgent Care provides treatment of illnesses, injuries, immunizations, physicals, x-rays, and diagnostics.
- Their standard hours are 8am- 8pm, however some of their busier sites are open until midnight.
- Their most recent media was around the grand opening of their newest facility in Evergreen Park, Illinois.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Provide the following data on Wellnow Urgent Care, MedExpress, City MD, GoHealth, Fast Pace, Premier, Urgent Team, MD Now, and CRH.
Provide data on an additional 4 key players in the Urgent care space in New York or Chicago