Indianapolis Apartment Complexes: Target Tenants
To review major apartment complexes in Indianapolis, Indiana in order to build a profile of the types of tenants these complexes are targeting.
Two major apartment complexes in Indianapolis, Indiana are the Residences at CityWay and the Whit Apartments. Based on its features, "Residents of the Month" profile, and Instagram page, CityWay targets tenants that care about the community, the environment, and animals. The Whit appears to target more affluent tenants based on a combination of higher-priced rentals and a focus on luxury.
The Residences at CityWay
- CityWay is an apartment complex located on Delaware Street in downtown Indianapolis. It offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments with amenities that include an outdoor pool and fire pit, garage parking, a dog park, and a fitness center.
- Rent prices range from $1,200 per month to $2,900 per month.
- It also offers an adjacent boutique hotel called the Alexander that provides special accommodations for weddings, events, corporate meetings, and extended stays.
- The CityWay website boasts a "green community" and provides "reserved parking for carpool [and] high efficiency vehicles," as well as a location with optimized access to public transportation.
- Residents also have access to a healthcare center, art gallery, buffet-style dining, a café, and a beauty salon.
- CityWay's November 2019 "Residents of the Month" enjoy supporting local businesses, bike riding, and club soccer. They have lived at CityWay for year, and their favorite amenities are its "green spaces and public grills."
- The CityWay blog also highlights a "Pet of the Month." October's featured pet was Slinky, a fluffy white Pomeranian with a penchant for art appreciation and outdoor barbecuing.
- CityWay's management company, Buckingham, hosts an annual Day of Service where volunteers come together to serve the Indianapolis community.
The Whit Apartments
- The Whit is located on Pennsylvania Street in downtown Indianapolis. It offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments with amenities that include a rooftop pool, covered parking, a dog park, a dog bathing area, and a fitness center.
- Rent prices range from $1,300 per month to $3,600 per month.
- Based on its social media posts, the Whit highlights luxury, specifically its impressive city views, hand-picked gifts for new residents, and its rooftop pool and lounge.
- The Whit also emphasizes its "walkability" and ideal location for access to public transportation.
- The Whit's Instagram page promotes events like its summer pool party and block party, as well as a wine and cheese night.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.