Appen, Labelbox, & Ada.Support
To provide a US firmographic data (size, vertical, average number of accounts per vertical, revenue, buyer/decision makers, tech spend, and geography in the US) from a sample size of the customers of Appen, Labelbox, and Ada.Support. This will be used to inform the client's strategy team as to how to build their go-to-market for their data labeling platform and conversational AI.
Major Customers of Appen
- "Appen collects and labels images, text, speech, audio, video, and other data used to build and continuously improve the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems."
- "Founded in 1996, Appen has customers and offices globally."
- According to Appen's homepage, some of its major/popular customers in the US include Microsoft, Amazon, Adobe, Allen Institute for AI, Shotzr, ZEFR, and GumGum.
Major Customers of Labelbox
- "Labelbox is building a complete solution for taking control of clients' training data with fast labeling tools, human workforce, data management, a powerful API, and automation features."
- It was founded in 2017.
- According to Labelbox's homepage, some of its major/popular customers in the US include Airbus, American Family Insurance, Arturo, Cape Analytics, and Electric Power Research Institute.
Major Customers of Ada.Support
- "Ada.support is a new front line of client's customer service. By underpinning clients' support strategy, Ada's no-code, AI chatbot raises CSAT, reduces churn, and drives revenue."
- Ada was founded in 2016 with over 100 employees.
- According to Ada.Support's homepage, some of its major/popular customers in the US include Zoom, Upwork, Coinbase, Telus, and Mailchimp.
- In our preliminary research, the research was able to gather at least five US customers (or customers with significant operation in the US) for Appen, Labelbox, and Ada.support. This was done to create target customers from the sample size of customers for each of Appen, Labelbox, and Ada-Support.
- For each of these customers, we aimed to provide the firmographic data including size, vertical, revenue, tech spend, etc., in the attached spreadsheet. A few cells have been filled with the kind of information required.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.