Iphone Users with Windows PCs
The goal is to ascertain how many iPhone users also have Windows PCs.
After thorough research, a direct link/correlation between the number of iPhone users and those who have Windows PCs could not be located. We have provided the following approximation*.
- It is estimated that there are 3.5 billion smartphone users in the world in 2020. Of these, iOS makes up 13.28% of the market share.
- Thus, there are roughly 464,800,000 iPhone users in the world.
- Windows is on 87% of the world's personal computers.
- If we were to assume that every iPhone user also had a Windows PC, this would equate to 404,376,000 iPhone users having a Windows PC.
- More realistically, noting that many iPhone users only have a smartphone and no PC, we could cut the number of iPhone users in half (232,400,000) and derive that possibly 202,188,000 iPhone users also have a Windows PC.
*It should be noted that not all iPhone users have PCs, but we have made this simplified assumption in order to provide a ballpark figure.
In the course of our research, we located numerous articles helping iPhone and iOS users be able to utilize their devices with the Windows OS. This highlights that there is a need for this information to help iPhone users navigate the terrain of Microsoft's ecosystem.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.