The goal is to find out competitive information about Ardent Mills, challenges they face, and who their top competitors are.
- Ardent Mills had a 2018 revenue of $3.3 billion and an after-tax profit of $197 million. They had a 5% growth from 2017.
- Ardent Mills has 40 mills throughout the US. They serve brands such as Ultragrain and Hungarian High Altitude, as well as many store brands.
- Their vision is "nurturing our customers, consumers and communities through innovative and nutritious grain-based solutions".
- Ardent Mills recently signed an agreement with US Solar to purchase 1.8 million kWh in solar energy, making them more sustainable and saving them money on energy costs.
- We did not find any publicly available competitors, however IncFact lists Ardent Mills' competitors as Manna Pro Products, Chelsea Milling, and Bunge North America.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.