African-American Health and Wellness Articles
To find articles that address the following topics in the African-American community: wellness, mental health, emotional intelligence, self-awareness, and depression. Articles should address these topics in the general African-American community, as well as the male community specifically. Look for both US and global articles. Quotes and data from these resources will be used to write a report. Present findings in the form of a spreadsheet.
We've put together a spreadsheet as requested to best organize our findings. Tab A lists articles that address the overall African-American community, while Tab B includes articles addressing the male community specifically.
SPREADSHEET DATA POINTS
We've included the following requested data points in our spreadsheet:
- Column A provides the article's title.
- Column B provides the article's date of publication.
- Column C summarizes the article's key findings in 2-3 sentences.
- Column D provides a link to the article.
- Column E tags the article in one or more of the following categories: health and wellness, entrepreneurship, research, workplace, culture, inspirations, and entertainment.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.