Ascentis: Company Overview
To understand Ascentis Human Capital Management Software and determine if is a good client fit.
ASCENTIS HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
- Its estimated revenue is $25M.
- Ascentis is a private company. For this reason, its financial reports are not publicly available.
- It has received $10.3M in funding.
- It has about 260 employees.
- The company was established in 1980.
- On April 2, 2019, Ascentis announced that it acquired ITS (Integrated Time Systems) for an undisclosed amount.
- On Dec 11, 2018, Ascentis announced that it acquired Cincinnati Time Systems for an undisclosed amount.
- On Sep 11, 2018, Ascentis announced that it acquired NOVAtime for an undisclosed amount.
- Workforce Software
- Its estimated revenue is $50M.
- This is a private company with about 400 employees.
- Triton Benefits & HR Solutions
- Its estimated revenue is $5M.
- This is a private company with about 50 employees.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our research was able to find general information about Ascentis. We propose continued research to identify 4-5 challenges they face in marketing, sales, and customer experience. We will also do a press search and provide the top 5 articles within the past 3 years. "Top" will be determined by the articles that had the most engagement or the most press coverage.
Additionally, we propose identifying 4-6 true competitors. These are competitors that earn higher revenue than Ascentis. We will provide information on their revenue, funding, employee count, 3 most-recent news items, and 2-3 challenges they face in marketing, sales, or customer experience.
Additionally, we could analyze the company's history to determine whether it has grown over the years. We will provide 3-4 factors that would depict the growth of the company. We will analyze the company in three sections: the past 2 years, 5 years, and 10 years.