Ascentis: Company Overview
To understand Ascentis Human Capital Management Software and determine if is a good client fit.
ASCENTIS HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
- Its estimated revenue is $25M.
- Ascentis is a private company. For this reason, its financial reports are not publicly available.
- It has received $10.3M in funding.
- It has about 260 employees.
- The company was established in 1980.
- On April 2, 2019, Ascentis announced that it acquired ITS (Integrated Time Systems) for an undisclosed amount.
- On Dec 11, 2018, Ascentis announced that it acquired Cincinnati Time Systems for an undisclosed amount.
- On Sep 11, 2018, Ascentis announced that it acquired NOVAtime for an undisclosed amount.
- Workforce Software
- Its estimated revenue is $50M.
- This is a private company with about 400 employees.
- Triton Benefits & HR Solutions
- Its estimated revenue is $5M.
- This is a private company with about 50 employees.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.