Asian Social Media Trends
The goal is to gain insights on social media use in Thailand, Indonesia, and the Philippines in order to inform a pitch for a global soft drink brand.
- Among any age in Thailand, the penetration of Facebook is 93%, LINE is 84%, Instagram is 65%, and Twitter is 52%.
- 74% of Thailand's total population uses some form of social media.
- Thailand's largest group of Facebook users is people age 18 to 35.
- Thai businesses report that video content on Facebook creates the most engagement, at over 7%.
- According to one survey, 74% of Gen Z and Millennials in Thailand are more likely to trust a brand if their products have been talked about by social media influencers.
- Some top social media influencers in Thailand are Amata Chittasenee, Davikah Hoorne, and Ponybah.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.