At-Home Prescription Consumers
To obtain the demographic and psychographic profile of people who use at-home prescription services (like Hims, Hers, and Roman).
- Hims is an online platform that offers grooming and wellness products for men who are within the ages of 20 to 40 years.
- The brand's name and imagery is "meant to reflect a diverse (if young) and broad customer base".
- Hers was launched by Hims, as a sister site that focuses on providing "affordable, FDA-approved, medical-grade products".
- Hers' products are available to people of all age groups, ranging from teens to women who are menopausal.
- As of October 2018, this telemedicine platform operated in 25 states within the US.
- Roman is an online pharmacy that focuses on prescriptions for erectile dysfunction.
- The company allows men to order for erectile dysfunction medication online. These drugs are shipped discreetly to their customers' doorstep.
- In a recent TV commercial titled 'Get Roman', this cloud pharmacy claimed that "half of all men over the age of 40 will experience erectile dysfunction". This is an indication that the company targets men who are above 40 years old.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.