At-Home Test Consumers
To obtain demographic and psychographic data on consumers who use at-home tests such as EverlyWell and LetsGetChecked.
- EverlyWell offers at-home tests in 46 US states.
- The company provides tests for customers who are over the age of 18.
- However, state regulations prohibit it from shipping its kits to buyers who are in New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Maryland.
- LetsGetChecked has a lot of sexual health tests, comprising combinations of different individual tests, like the Complete 10, Basic 3, and Standard 5.
- LetsGetChecked provides colon cancer tests that are particularly relevant for people who are more than 50 years old.
- Also, these cancer tests are for people who have a first-degree relative that "has had any form of colorectal cancer".
- Its HPV tests are relevant for women who are more than 30 years old.
- Some consumers are beginning to opt for the "privacy and accessibility of at-home tests". As a result, many of the companies that provide these private tests "target millennials, who are disproportionately affected by STDs".
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.