Atlantic Health System
In order to inform a business pitch, provide a press scan for Atlantic Health System from the last year, an analysis of the reputations of two AHS locations, and a broad overview of the current state of the New Jersey healthcare system.
- On September 18th, 2019, Atlantic Health System was covered by the Healthcare Design Magazine for their newly-built supply station in Newton, N.J. The brief mention was neutral in tone, and highlighted the amenities of the new facility.
- Atlantic Health System was recently (Sept 27, 2019) covered by OncLive.com for AHS of Morristown's new Breakthrough Treatment Center, in partnership with the Transnational Genomics Research Institute (TGen) of Arizona. This article is blocked by a paywall, so the tone cannot be determined.
NJ Healthcare System
- In New Jersey, the healthcare sector is a huge employer, predicted to add 78,300 jobs from 2016 to 2026.
- There are 21,820 healthcare establishments in NJ, mostly small practices.
- New Jersey healthcare has grown from $25 billion in 1997 to over $36 billion in 2016.
- An aging population in NJ has driven the demand for healthcare services within the state. By 2034, an estimated 20% of the state will be over age 65.
- The Affordable Care Act also increased the demand for care in New Jersey, as more people were insured.
- The price of inpatient care has increased almost 40% in New Jersey over the last four years, faster than the national average.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.