To provide insights into features of the Brave browser in order to inform competetive analysis approaches.
The attached spreadsheet contains full information regarding features of the Brave browser.
- Brave claims to have strong privacy settings by blocking ads and potentially harmful links, but no mention of alerts for data breaches was found.
- Brave allows Chrome extensions, which can assist with privacy alerts.
- Brave uses Tor for its privacy mode, which is a dark web application ensuring strong privacy.
- Brave has a reader feature but no talk-to-text options.
- Autofill and bookmark features are available.
- Spell-check and web extension features are present as well.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.