Australian GenZ/iGen Customer Segment
Determine the social media habits and digital content categories that are the most popular with 16-25-year-olds in Australia. The information will be used in an RFP for P&G and Gillette.
AUSTRALIAN GEN Z DIGITAL CONTENT PREFERENCES
- The Gen Z generation include those who were born between 1991 and 2005, around 14 to 28 years old.
- Around 89% of them prefer to visit the YouTube platform compared to 82% who were more inclined to use Facebook.
- Approximately 33% of Gen Z individuals use Pinterest.
- As for Instagram, around 68% of Gen Zs are active on this platform.
- Climate change is the main concern of millennials and Gen Zs in Australia.
- One of the top aspirations of Gen Zs in the country is purchasing a house.
- Australian Gen Z travelers prefer outdoor activities.
- Based on the young generation's brand preferences, some of the categories of the content that they are interested in are health and beauty, telecommunications, and digital and technology products.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.