Auto Finance Industry
You are interested in a high level overview of the auto finance industry including its market size and key players.
- The global automative financing industry had a market size of $4.79 trillion in 2017 and is predicted to grow by $48.91 billion from 2018 to 2022.
- With a 49% market share, Asia Pacific is dominating the auto finance industry, closely followed by Europe and North America.
- The top leased cars in the US auto finance industry include Equinox - with a market share of 3.8%, Rav4 (3.2%), Civic (2.9%), Grand Cherokee (2.5%), and Rogue (2.4%).
- Ally Financial, Chase Auto Finance, GM Financial, and Ford Motor Credit are dominating the US auto finance industry.
- Daimler, Toyota Financial Services, and Volkswagen Financial Services are key players in other countries leading the global auto finance industry.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
If the above examples fit what you are looking for, we propose proceeding with the market size of the auto finance industry. Please specify what region you'd like us to focus on. Are you interested in the US or global market size?
Finding the top five companies in the auto finance industry ranked by market share.
A competitive landscape of the top five companies in the auto finance industry including their selling points/value proposition, target audience, a brief description of the auto finance services they offer, and any reviews on them.