Automated Reward Integrations - Providers
A list of providers of automated reward integrations as well as their API integrations.
- Hawk Incentives offers over 700 global rewards options including digital rewards, prepaid cards, and gift cards. The company also offers customizes rewards options. It has a full suite of "APIs, platforms and other ordering options."
- The company describes its API solutions as a "system-to-system integration is a cost-effective method for ordering rewards on demand." However, it does not specify its API integrations.
- Motivosity is a peer recognition platform that "combines employee engagement and performance management with employee rewards."
- Its API integrations include Okta, SAML, Google SSO, Tango Card, Namify, Salesforce, Dell Boomi, Sync HR, and Bamboo HR.
- It is used by organizations like Northwest Bank, Software One, 1800 Contacts, Health Catalyst, and the University of Colorado.
- Motivosity's pricing is $3/month per user.
- Fond Rewards is a "feature-rich platform" that leaders and employees use to "celebrate accomplishments and accrue redeemable reward points for great prizes."
- Some of its range of rewards include physical items, gift cards, experiences, and gifts to charity.
- According to the company, "HR platform providers can seamlessly consolidate their rewards systems into one place using the Provider API."
- Its integrations include Okta, SAML, Google, Onelogin, Ping Identity, ADP, Workday, Namely, Slack, Outlook, Gmail, Salesforce, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.