Automation as a Service - Overview
To provide an overview of Automation as a Service including what it is, its application in banking (where it is used and examples
setup requirements, and the benefits of creating "Automation as a Service" vs the drawbacks or areas to watch out for.
Automation as a Service (AaaS) - What It Is?
- Process Maker defines Automation as a Service" as the process of leveraging automation processes in managing the regularly "increasing number of daily life activities, both personal and professional, and providing improved business process management."
- It enables organizations to automate business processes by "capturing and interpreting data from existing applications and also by shifting from slow manual processes to reliable, fast automation across the organization in a matter of hours or even minutes."
- AaaS is said to create more time for users to focus on more pressing challenges and concerns.
- According to the source, the AaaS age is driven by the growth in the number of Internet of Things (IoT) devices and will further allow people to automate more tasks.
- In general, "Automation-as-a-Service is also being combined with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Business Process Automation (BPA), allowing companies to greatly improve how business processes are managed, solved, and delivered."
- The Automation-as-a-Service market is expected to reach $6.23 billion by 2022.
Benefits of AaaS
- Its benefit across all sectors of life include;
- The benefits of AaaS in the IT sector are provided herein.
Benefits of AaaS in Banking
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.