B2C Startup Exit: Average Time
To identify the average exit time of B2C startups as compared to B2B startups in order to support an idea related to b2c startups' success.
We found a pre-compiled list of the exit times of various companies. We've presented the findings in the research below.
B2C AVERAGE EXIT TIME
- According to a research report, it was found that B2C focused startups exit faster as compared to other startups.
B2C SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
- B2C social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Snap Inc, and Twitter took 7, 8, 6, and 6 years respectively to exit.
- And as a result, the average time for an exit of B2C social media startups was 6.75 years.
- The number of years B2C marketplace startups took to exit are as follows:
- And as a result, the average time for an exit of B2C marketplace startups was 6.58 years.
We found a list of exit dates of the top companies in the world at CB Insights. This source would help find more companies for various categories.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.