Average Income: US Cities
To obtain information on the average income in Baltimore
, and Philadelphia by city and by age groups.
- Chicago's median household income in 2018 was $57,238.
- The per capita income as of 2018 was $34,775.
- As of 2018, the average income for millennials in Chicago was $36,753.
- As of 2020, the average salary of millennials in Chicago is $44,508.
- Baltimore's average household income as of 2020 is $64,100.
- The per capita income as of 2018 was $32,621.
- As of 2018, the average income for millennials was $38,483.
- As of 2020, the average household income in Philadelphia is $65,090, and the median household income is $43,744.
- The per capita income in this city as of 2018 was $26,557.
- As of 2020, the average salary for Millennials in Philadelphia is $43,358.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.