B2B Accounting Software Website
Determine the types of website content that accounting software buyers prefer to consume on their provider's website. The information will be used to recommend improvement plans for an accounting software provider in order to make the company's website more competitive.
B2B ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE WEBSITE
OVERALL B2B CLIENTS CONTENT PREFERENCE
- Based on a study of B2B clients, they strongly prefer to consume business-related content on online sites.
- Around 45% of B2B clients surveyed consume business-related content to keep abreast of market trends.
- Meanwhile, 20% of them consume business content to help them make purchasing decisions.
- As for the 19%, they visit online sites to know more about relevant products or services.
- Around 51% of B2B marketing respondents put more priority on generating visual assets as a building block of their content marketing approach.
- Meanwhile, 43% of B2B marketing personnel stated that blog content is their most prominent online asset.
- Around 47% of clients consumed around 3-5 content assets before connecting with a sales contact.
PROPRIETARY DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our initial research shows that there are reports that can be used that are relevant to the specified topic. Given that, we propose continuing with the research to determine ways to improve Intuit's Firm of the Future site. We will deliver the research in several blocks with a geographical focus on the US.
(1) We will provide 3-5 of the top competitors of Intuit's Firm of the Future site. We will ensure that the competitors identified have similar revenue, unique visitors, or other metrics. For each competitor, we will provide the name, the website link, and the most recent available revenue or other metrics used.
(2) We will then analyze the websites of these competitors to provide their top three most visited pages.
We also recommend undertaking more research to provide 4-6 insights and statistics on the types of content that B2B accounting software buyers prefer. We will indicate relevant explanations for each insight or statistics from credible business insight sources. Based on our initial research, we might need to extend the scope to overall B2B clients as insights that are specific to B2B accounting software buyers are limited.
We also propose extending the research to determine 4-6 best practices on how to improve a B2B accounting software or any B2B platform website to get more potential buyers to visit the website. We will include any available success metrics as a result of applying these best practices.