B2B Accounting Software Website
Determine the types of website content that accounting software buyers prefer to consume on their provider's website. The information will be used to recommend improvement plans for an accounting software provider in order to make the company's website more competitive.
B2B ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE WEBSITE
OVERALL B2B CLIENTS CONTENT PREFERENCE
- Based on a study of B2B clients, they strongly prefer to consume business-related content on online sites.
- Around 45% of B2B clients surveyed consume business-related content to keep abreast of market trends.
- Meanwhile, 20% of them consume business content to help them make purchasing decisions.
- As for the 19%, they visit online sites to know more about relevant products or services.
- Around 51% of B2B marketing respondents put more priority on generating visual assets as a building block of their content marketing approach.
- Meanwhile, 43% of B2B marketing personnel stated that blog content is their most prominent online asset.
- Around 47% of clients consumed around 3-5 content assets before connecting with a sales contact.
PROPRIETARY DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.