B2B Brand/Company - Successful Podcasts
To find data showing the success of B2B branded podcasts.
Metrics Used to Measure the Success of Podcasts
- The success of branded podcasts is measured differently than other channels.
Some the metrics used to measure podcast success are:
- Downloads and Total Play: This measurement gives an idea on the progress between each podcast and the potential increase in popularity or listeners.
Listen-Through Rate: This measurement reveals whether the content of the podcast is consistent and if listeners are consuming the whole podcast.
Total Subscribers: This is equivalent to followers in social media.
- Reviews: This is an important tool to gather feedback about the podcast.
Charts: They are a great way to compare success with other branded podcasts.
Difference with Normal Marketing
- Podcasts differ with other marketing tools as it is difficult to track the link between a listen and a future purchase.
- What can be done is measure whether the audio content is successful in itself using metrics such as downloads, chart position, reviews, etc..
Podcast Success Measurement
- According to JAR, their audio branded podcasts receive consumption rates as high as 9 5%.
BBC has found that organizations with branded podcasts have recorded the following results:
- 89% higher awareness
- 57% higher branded consideration
- 24% higher brand favorability
- 14% higher purchase intent
- 16% higher engagement and 12% higher memory encoding than other forms of content
Examples of Successful Branded B2B Podcasts
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.