- The number of protective cases sold will equal an estimated 11 million units in 2018.
- That number is projected to increase to 15 million units by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4%.
- The total global carry cases market size equaled an estimated $6,088.6 million in 2018.
- It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% between 2019 and 2025.
- The global mobile phone protective cases market equaled $3,183.6 million in 2018.
- It is projected to reach $5,114.6 million by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 8.4%
- The global laptop carry case market size equaled $1.86 billion in 2018.
- It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% between 2019 and 2025.
- Competitors in the custome protective case market include: Custom Case Group, Pelican, Seahorse Cases, and s3cases.
- Custom protective cases and carry cases are used in a variety of industries and spaces including medical, pharmaceutical, military, law enforcment, rescue (firefighting & EMT), electonics, photography, video, and communications. These cases have a wide range of industrial uses as well.
- Competitors in the global custom carrying case market for mobile phones are: Spigen, Otterbox and Ringke.
- Competitors in the global custom carrying case market for laptops include companies making protective cases.
- When companies make B2B purchases, there is a process they tend to follow. Insights and details on the "New B2B Buying Process" are available in this Gartner article.
PROPRIETARY RESEARCH AVAILABLE
We found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
6.2 Protective cases - Market size and forecast 2018-2023 (695.75 USD)
Table 19 Protective cases - Market size and forecast 2018-2023 ($ millions) (230.00 USD
Table 20 Protective cases - Year-over-year growth 2019-2023 (%) (230.00 USD)
Tool Storage Products (Freedonia Group, $3,900)
If you'd like us to purchase any of these reports on your behalf, just let us know!
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- Our first hour of research was able to find some market size information about the global protective case market as well as the global carry case market that was available in the public domain. We were not able to find a further breakdown of market size by material or manufacturing method in the public domain, although some of this more specific information may be available in paid reports. We found and provided four competitors in the protective case market. We did not find information on who makes purchases, although we did find information on the buying process.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.