Toilet Paper - Market Size
- In the US, the total revenue generated from the sales of toilet paper amounted to $12.5 billion in 2019.
- The US holds about 36 percent of the global market share. Extrapolating this figure, the global market size for toilet papers can be estimated to be worth $34.7 billion in 2019.
Hand Sanitizer Market Size
- The global hand sanitizer market size was valued at $2.7 billion in 2019.
- In the US, the total revenue generated from the sale of hand sanitizers amounted to $515.4 million in 2017.
Hand Soap (Liquid Soap) Market Size
- The global liquid soap market size was estimated at USD 18.50 billion in 2018.
- In the US, the total revenue generated from the sale of liquid soaps, which is primarily driven by the growth in the hand wash segment, amounted to $2.44 billion in 2016.
Summary of Findings
In our preliminary hour of research, we were able to determine the global and US market sizes for toilet paper, handwash, and liquid soaps. However, due to time constraints and lack of readily available information, we were unable to determine the sizes of the requested subsegments (i.e., offices, restaurants, and hospitality businesses) both globally and in the US.