To have some background information on Mike Millay. Specifically to understand his professional experience at Disney and at ESPN. Additionally, to know more about his organization called Clancy's Sports Properties. Specifically, what they do, who they serve, and how many employees there are. An ideal response would also include anything personal that could include his education and include life.
- For the purposes of our research, we have identified Mike Millay as this person.
- "Mike Millay, one of the original architects of ESPN Wide World of Sports, left the Walt Disney Company to launch his own sports consulting company and to bring his expertise from the business world to the 3Dimensional Coaching movement."
- Mike Millay has been the managing partner of Clancy's Sports Properties, LLC from May 2014 until present day.
- He is also a partner at EngageMint.
- Mike is the Chief Operations Officer
at the 3D Institute.
- Mike Millay was the Director, Sports Development
at ESPN Wide World of Sports from 2008 to 2014. In addition, he was the Director, Sports Events at the Walt Disney Company from 1994 to 2008.
- Mike Millay joined Disney in 1994 and helped design "the successful business strategy behind Disney’s Wide World of Sports complex in the early 1990’s, including facility design, client negotiations, event programming, event management framework, as well as overseeing the complex sponsorship and marketing efforts." “Disney provided me an opportunity to work with a great team to launch the Disney sports line of business for the company, helping to redefine the amateur sports space,” said Millay. “It has been a privilege to help lead initiatives that have played a key role in augmenting both the Disney and ESPN brands, and I’m excited to bring that experience to the 3Dimensional Coaching movement to help it make a maximum impact in the lives of coaches.”
- Mike Millay attended Ohio University where he obtained his Masters in Sports Administration.
- He also attended Lousiana State University where he received his Bachelors degree. He was also on the LSU wrestling team.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address the stated goals.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- Our first hour of research returned some personal information about Mike Millay, which includes his education, past work experience, and the fact that he was on the wrestling team at LSU. As far as other personal aspects like hobbies, family life, and social causes, nothing was found that was publicly available in this first hour. All of Mr. Millay's interests do seem to be sports focused though, according to his LinkedIn profile.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.