Banks - Consumer Rewards Credit Cards: United States
To understand which banks in the US offer customer reward cards and what types of rewards they offer.
Wells Fargo offers 3 points based reward credit cards. Each card has been entered into the spreadsheet.
- The Wells Fargo American Express offers 3x points for restaurants, gas, rideshares, transit, flights, hotels, homestays, and car rentals.
- Both the Signature Visa and Wells Fargo Rewards card offer a 5x point bonus for sign up.
Sun Trust has 3 cash back reward credit cards. Each card has been entered into the spreadsheet.
- The Sun Trust Rewards card offers 2% cash back on gas and groceries.
- The Sun Trust Travel Rewards card offers 3% cash back on travel purchases.
- The Prime Reward Card has an introductory offer of 3 years at prime rate.
PNC has 3 rewards cards. Each card has been entered into the spreadsheet.
- The PNC Cash Rewards Visa offers 4% cash back on gas purchases.
- The PNC Points Visa offers 4x points per $1 for all purchases.
- The PNC Premier Traveler Visa Signature Card offers 2x airline miles for every $1 spent.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.