Banks - Consumer Rewards Credit Cards: United States
Continue identifying rewards credit cards for the listed banks and entering details into the attached spreadsheet.
Information on the rewards cards offered by Pentagon Federal Credit Union and 7 cards offered by Synchrony Financial have been entered into the attached spreadsheet and outlined below.
Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- The Pathfinder Rewards American Express Card offers 3x points on travel purchases and 4x points for travel purchases for PenFed Honors Advantage Members. New account holders receive and extra 25,000 points if they spend at least $2,500 in the first 90 days after opening an account.
- The Power Cash Rewards Visa offers 1.5% on everything and 2% cash back on everything for PenFed Honors Advantage members. New account holders can earn a $100 statement credit by spending at least $1,500 in the first 90 days after opening the account.
- The Platinum Rewards Visa Signature Card offers 3x points on gas and 5x points on groceries. New account holders can earn a $100 statement credit by spending at least $1,500 in the first 90 days after opening the account.
- Synchrony Financial offers 3 Belk-branded MasterCards that offer 3-5 points per dollar spent at Belk or Belk.com. New members get 20% off their first purchase and $10 in Belk rewards dollars after their first purchase.
- The PayPal Cashback MasterCard offers 2% cash back on everything while the PayPal Extras MasterCard offers 3x points on restaurants and gas and 2x points on PayPal and eBay purchases. Neither is offering a sign up bonus at this time.
- The American Eagle Outfitters Connected Credit Card and Connected Visa car offer 15 points for every $1 spent and a 20% in your first purchase at AEO. The Connected Credit card can only be used at AEO stores while the Connected Visa can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.