Banks - Consumer Rewards Credit Cards: United States
To understand which banks in the US offer customer reward cards and what types of rewards they offer.
Citibank Reward Cards
Citibank has eight reward cards that offer points, miles, or cash back to consumers. Each has been entered into the spreadsheet.
- Citi Rewards + Card, Citi Premier Card, Citi Prestige Card, and the Citi Rewards + Student Card all offer point rewards to users.
- Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard, Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select Elite Mastercard, and Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select Executive World Elite Mastercard offer American Airlines miles to users.
- The Citi Double Cash Card offers 2% cash back on all purchases with 1% cash back at the time of purchase and 1% cash back when paid.
Bank of America
Bank of America has four reward cards that all offer points to users. Each has been entered into the spreadsheet.
- The Bank of America Travel Rewards Card pays 1.5 points for every $1 spent for all purchases.
- The Bank of America Premium Rewards Card pays 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining.
- The Amtrak Guest Rewards Mastercard pays 3 points for every $1 spent on Amtrak travel.
- The Sonesta World Mastercard pays 3 points for every $1 spent on Sonesta purchases.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.