Beauty Perceptions of Beauty Brands
Determine the perceptions on beauty of identified beauty brands. The information will be used as a pitch for Henkel.
Since advertising spend levels can be derived from the revenue or sales figures, Henkel's Schwarzkopf competitor was identified by comparing sales figures.
Henkel's Schwarzkopf Competitor
- Henkel's beauty care division sales reached €3.95 billion in 2018.
- The Pureology professional shampoo brand is owned by Loreal.
- In 2018, Loreal's total sales figure for its haircare category was calculated as follows: €26.9 billion X 16.2% = €4.36 billion.
- The Pureology professional hair care line was known for its promoted attributes such as its "exclusive ZeroSulfate shampoos, powerful AntiFadeComplex, and a commitment to sustainability."
- On its website, the brand's messaging on the beauty of hair colors is as follows: "If you love your hair colour, choose no other."
- On Twitter, Pureology mentioned about how its products should be included in its users' list of "beauty must-haves" as these can help in having shiny hair.
- Pureology's parent company, Loreal, has collaborated with Vogue to share its statements on mature women's beauty.
PROPRIETARY DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.