Beehive Broadband Competitive Landscape
To understand the competitive landscape of broadband services in Lake Point, UT, specifically what larger companies in the area are doing to pull business away from Beehive.
- Beehive Broadband competitors in the Lake Point, Utah area include Utah Broadband, CenturyLink, and Xfinity.
- Beehive and Utah Broadband are local broadband providers with a focus almost solely on the state of Utah.
- CenturyLink offers broadband services to all 50 states while Xfinity currently offers services in 40 states.
- Each company has been entered into the Competitive Analysis spreadsheet.
- Beehive offers broadband services for both residential and business use.
- The company claims to have internet speeds 100x faster than competitors and no data caps.
- Beehive has small business plans ranging from $99.95 to $149.95. Enterprise account prices are by quote.
- Beehive Facebook users have rated the company 3.7 out of 5. Issues stem mainly from customer service.
- UBB offers residential, business, and multi-dwelling broadband services in the Utah area.
- The company boasts super fast connections, free installations, and no price increases.
- Prices range from $49.95 to $89.95 for residential services. Business and multi-dwelling prices are available by quote only.
- UBB has a 3 1/2 star rating on Yelp. Customer issues concern the lack of customer support, slow speeds, and inconsistent functionality.
- Facebook reviewers have given UBB 4.2 out of 5 stars. Customer service is ranked high, however, internet speeds seem to be an issue for the company.
CenturyLink & Xfinity
- CenturyLink offers residential and business internet services to all 50 states while Xfinity operates in over 40 states as well as bundled packages with internet + TV.
- Due to the size of CenturyLink and Xfinity, the companies are able to invest in an ever expanding network. This results in higher internet speeds and reliabilty for customers.
- In addition, both CenturyLink and Xfinity have the ability to 'move services' from one location to another due to their expansive availabilty. This reduces a customers need to find a new provider when moving from one location to another.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.