Brands on Social Media
To provide team inspiration by identifying best-in-class examples of work carried out by brands on their social media channels in June 2020.
Among the top social media trends for June 2020, the outstanding work by brands include:
- Saladworks launched a 30-day wellness challenge in May 2020 to fans of the QSR chain.
- The wellness challenge also celebrated the National Salad Month.
- Month guests could visit any of Saladworks' social media pages, including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, to participate in the daily challenges.
- Saladworks allowed its social media fans to participate in each day's challenge by posting the task on their social media and tagging Saladworks. As such, they had the opportunity to "win free salads, rewards points, and other prizes."
Ketel One Botanical
- On May 6, 2020, Ketel One Botanical began hosting its Spritz Social Instagram Live series "to connect like-minded viewers through guided workouts led by trainer Katie Dunlop."
- The brand features a new host each week during its wellness-minded Q&A session held after each workout.
- Additionally, the brand offers its viewers a code to "purchase a bottle of its refreshing sugar-free vodka, which they can enjoy in a spritzer as they take part in the Q+As."
- The brand and Diageo pledged to donate $1 (up to $1 million) each time the #TipsFromHome and #DiageoDonation hashtags are used in conjunction with the @ketelonebotanical tag.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.