Best Livable Cities in the US
To provide a list of the best livable cities in the U.S. based on : low crime levels, proportion of college-educated population, climate, whether they are family-friendly, and good school districts. An optional criterion is walking distance to/within the community.
Proportion of College-Educated Population
- 76.1% of the population in Arlington has a Bachelor's degree or higher.
Weather and Climate
- Arlington schools rank 25% higher on average than other schools in the country.
- Although many of the schools in this district are "rated average in school quality," many schools in this district "have students who are making more academic progress than their peers at other schools in the state."
- Arlington Public Schools was rated as the best school system in the state of Virginia.
- The city has a walkability score of 69, based on a "scale of 0 to 100, where a lower number means the city is less walkable."
Summary of Findings
- In this first hour of research, we determined that information on the best livable cities in the U.S. based on the provided criteria is available.
- Within this hour, we were able to provide information on Arlington, Virginia, specifically on the crime levels, climate and weather, whether it is considered family-friendly, proportion of college-educated population, state of schooling, and a walkability score.
- We suggest further research to provide information on other cities in the U.S. that are considered the most livable.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.