Google Adwords Best Practices
Determine the best practices of companies who are handling their Google Adwords marketing within their organizations. The information will be used to help a company move their advertising operations in-house.
IN-HOUSE DIGITAL MARKETING INSIGHTS
- Around 91% of brands are transitioning from agency-managed to in-house coverage of their digital marketing
- Furthermore, around 35% of marketers are developing their in-house media buying skills.
- Companies who are doing this need to ensure that they have the right talent who has the digital skills to handle marketing-related platforms.
- These firms also need to determine their priorities when deciding to move to an in-house setup as this will involve taking on more core marketing tasks and complicated processes and tools.
- Companies are also advised to determine their KPI measures beyond cost savings to determine if the in-house digital marketing transition effort is working for their businesses.
- Firms should also create detailed transition plans that includes technology road maps, timelines, cost projections, talent inventory, and others to ensure that all the moving parts are connected to their business goals.
COMPANIES MOVING INTO IN-HOUSE DIGITAL MARKETING SETUP
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.