Higher Education Marketing Best Practices
To understand best practices for marketing higher education in Latin America to Latin Americans in order to inform a marketing strategy.
- Behaviors of students from different countries in Latin America may be different as well. For example, "a Mexican student may prefer to study in the United Kingdom, while a student from Colombia or Argentina will choose to study in Spain." So, understanding their behavior may be the best way to market higher education to Latin American students.
- Focusing on STEM subjects is a great way to attract Latin American students.
- Promoting English language learning resources, in addition to focusing on STEM subjects, may also be a good idea as many Latin American students have known to have English learning as an educational goal.
- Student ambassadors from the Latin America will also help in improving the image of a university among Latin American students.
- School affordability, paying in installments, and an uncomplicated application process are things that also attract Latin American students.
- Latin American students prefer destinations and experiences over other things, e.g. ratings, so this might be something to lverage.
- Beefing up the social media strategy is another obvious best practice.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.