Duck, Outer Banks, NC Restaurants, Attractions and Activities
To determine the best things to do at Duck, Outer Banks, NC by finding the top restaurants, attraction sites, and fun things to do specifically near Duck. This will help plan a family vacation to the area.
- Duck is a family-friendly beach town regarded as one of the best vacation spots in the US.
- According to Trip Advisor, some of the best restaurants within Duck include the following:
- Paper Canoe that offers American and seafood cuisines.
- The Blue Point whose food and ambiance includes local cuisine, American, seafood, contemporary, and vegetarian.
- AQUA Restaurant which offers local, American, seafood, vegetarian, and contemporary cuisines. The restaurant also caters for special occasions, scenic views, large groups, and a bar scene.
- The Wave Pizza Cafe that offers quick bites and pizza cuisines.
- Coastal Cantina which offers local and Mexican cuisines. The restaurant also caters for scenic views and a bar scene.
- Kimball's Kitchen that offers American and seafood cuisines, including gluten-free options on a special diet
- The Village Table & Tavern whose food and ambiance includes seafood, American, international, healthy, gastropub, and a bar scene.
- Sunset Grille & Raw Bar that offers American, bar, and seafood cuisines
- Other top family restaurants in Duck include Duck Donuts, Red Sky Cafe, and Cravings.
- Some fun group activities at Duck include water sports, shopping, outdoor activities, tours, sights and landmarks, and food & drink.
- The best attraction sites in Duck include Duck Town Boardwalk, Duck Town Park, the beach, Scarborough Lane Shoppes, Growlers To Go Craft Beer, and Greenleaf Gallery.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.